Grilled Butter Lemon Garlic Norwegian Lobster
1 hour 15 mins
- 1 kg Norwegian Lobster
- 12 pcs baby potatoes
- 4-5 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp dried thyme or 1 tbsp fresh chopped thyme
- 1 tsp dried parsley or 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- Black pepper + sea salt to taste
- Mix olive oil + all the herbs + seasonings in a bowl.
- Slice the potatoes but not all the way down. Stop about 1 cm from the bottom.
- Place the potatoes onto a baking sheet, drizzle with some olive oil mixture, then baked them at 200°C for about 40 minutes.
- Wash the scampi, place them into the olive oil mixture, add some more sea salt.
- Prepare the grill pan, place the scampi in a single layer, cook them for about 2 minutes, then add the butter + lemon juice.
- Flip over the scampi and cook the other side for another 1 minute.
- Serve them with the potatoes and enjoy your grilled butter lemon garlic Norwegian lobster!
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.