Claypot Prawn Tang Hoon
- 1 packet Tang Hoon (4 small bundles)
- 20 Prawns
- 4 cloves garlic
- 6 slices ginger
- 2 stalks coriander
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 350 ml chicken stock
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tsp dark sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Soak glass noodles in room temperature water for 10-15min then drain water away.
- Trim away the sharp edges of the prawns. Make a slit across the back of each prawn and discard the black vein.
- Mix chicken stock, light sauce, dark sauce and sesame oil in a bowl.
- Fry sliced garlic, ginger, coriander roots & black pepper in claypot till fragrant. Add glass noodles, sauce mixture and top with prawns and cook with lid on for about 3-5 minutes on medium heat.
- Remove from stove when most of the liquid has been absorbed by the noodles. Add a bit more stock/ water if necessary.
- Garnish with coriander and serve in the claypot while hot.
- Mix well before enjoying your claypot prawn tang hoon!
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.