Sambalicious Pineapple Fried Rice with Scallops
- 1 chopped spring onion (white part)
- Some chopped onions
- Some sliced ginger
- 2 stalks of pounded lemon grass
- 1 chopped garlic
- 1.5 cups of cooked rice
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp scallop powder
- 2 tbs of pineapple reduction puree
- 1 tbs of mild manners tomato sambal sauce
- 5-6 scallops
- Some chopped mushrooms
- Some corn
- Some butter
- Some pork floss
- Some chopped spring onions (optional)
- Pan sear the scallops with butter and set aside.
- Boil a pineapple under medium heat until caramelised.
- Blend it into a puree.
- Cook rice.
- Fry the aromatics with a little oil till fragrant.
- Add in chopped mushrooms and
- Add the rice and mix well.
- Add the scallop powder, sambal sauce and pineapple puree.
- Give it a good mix.
- Place scallops on top of rice. Top with more pineapple sambal sauce if desired.
- Sprinkle pork floss, spring onions and serve.
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.