Honey Garlic Butter Salmon
- Handful Broccoli
- Half handful cherry tomatoes
- 2 slices Lemon (Squeeze to juice)
- Half Butter
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tsp Garlic
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Aluminium Foil
- Pre-Heat Oven at 200deg ~8-10mins
- Wash your salmon, broccoli, tomatoes
- Sprinkle some salt & pepper onto the salmon
- Dash some olive and pepper to the the broccoli and send into the oven!
- In a small bowl/ dish, squeeze the 2 slices of lemon and stir in the honey.
- In a heated pan, melt the butter. Add in the honey lemon (from step 2) then the garlic. Stir for around a min or two.
- Put the 2 slices of lemon on the salmon, and drizzle the sauce on the salmon
- Put in the cherry tomatoes and wrap up the foil.
- Send in to the oven again for around 10mins
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.